28.5.10

31 Days to Build a Better Blog: Leave Comments on Other Blogs

sara beach

Day 20, and I'm supposed to leave comments on other blogs.

Today I am going to be obedient.

Really.

No, REALLY.

See?

I already left comments on other blogs...

First, I visited Marcus...

goodword


Then I visited Glynn...

faith fiction


After that, I stopped by Tweetspeak...

tweetspeak


Laura had a really cool post...

Wellspring


Then I ran out of Post It notes. Too bad, I was on such a roll. :)

bun



RELATED POSTS
LL's Day 1: Bambi in the Database, Day 2: The Dalai Lama Effect, Day 3: Darren Rowse, Please Link to Me, Day 4: Oprah, I Wanna Be Like You, Day 5: Email a Blog Reader, Day 6: Shakespeare and Company's Top 24 Blog Tips, Day 7: How Do I Love Thee, Let Me Link the Ways, Day 8: Entertaining Aliens, Day 9: Meet Me at the Mother Ship, Day 10: My Dog Ate Darren Rowse's Google Alerts, Day 11: Hey, Darren, It's My Turn, Day 12: Darren Gets on the Scale,, Day 13: I Will Not Be Swayed by Sales on Boxer Shorts, Day 14: Update a Key Page, Day 15: Honk if You Like, I Prefer Cake, Day 16: Buy a Velvet Couch, Day 17: Pretend Your Blog is a Barbie, Day 18: Gesundheit! Day 19: Maureen, Hope You Don't Mind
ProBlogger's Day 20: Leave Comments on Other Blogs
Paul's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Project


Would you like to follow Bambi's efforts at better blogging? Here's a button, if you like :)

31 Days to Better Blogging




  • Commenting on Blogs photos by L.L. Barkat.

    Labels: , ,

  • 8 Comments:

    Blogger Cassandra Frear said...

    Are you preparing for a debut on SNL?

    Cause this is kinda startin' to look like ...

    The Anti-Blogger makes my day again.

    9:03 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Are your poetry books as funny as your blog has been these last few weeks? If not, you should do a book of funnies. Truly. :)

    9:36 AM  
    Anonymous Stephie Goldfish said...

    31 days - 20 days = 11 days! Whew, I still have time to leave a comment, but decided not to procrastinate.

    It kind of looks like the CNN news room :)

    Are we having fun yet?

    9:36 AM  
    Blogger Marcus Goodyear said...

    I'm just glad you didn't try to fix any of my typos with whiteout...

    9:53 AM  
    Blogger Glynn said...

    I must say your choice of online reading is excellent.

    And today I realized a profound truth: Life is all about Barbies. What Marcus did for zombies, he's now doing for Barbies. They're everywhere.

    10:02 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was great. Loved the pictures!

    12:08 PM  
    Blogger Maureen said...

    Laughing out loud.

    This little 31 days thing has done brought out a whole 'nother side of you. Did Blogger blush when you posted this?

    Now, seriously, what school was it that taught you the art of self-marketing? Inquiring minds want to know.

    1:27 PM  
    Anonymous Kevin said...

    I would say that I love the way you think outside the box, but I don't think you've ever been in one in the first place.

    3:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home