26.5.10

31 Days to Build a Better Blog: Gesundheit!

Gesundheit Blog

Day, 18. Gesundheit!

That's you, saying "God Bless You" to my sneeze, in German of course, because that is way more fun than the ever-wordy English rendition of superstition.

Gesundheit. Gesundheit. Gesundheit.

See? Fun.

Now, if you will kindly look below under "Related Posts," you will see that I contracted a cold very early on in this project and have been sneezing ever since. Because a sneeze page is one where you link to other posts, related to a certain theme, on your own blog.

On Day 32, I will link to ALL of my 31DBB posts, in one grand finale sneeze.

Bring your hankies. And your gesundheits. :)


RELATED POSTS
LL's Day 1: Bambi in the Database, Day 2: The Dalai Lama Effect, Day 3: Darren Rowse, Please Link to Me, Day 4: Oprah, I Wanna Be Like You, Day 5: Email a Blog Reader, Day 6: Shakespeare and Company's Top 24 Blog Tips, Day 7: How Do I Love Thee, Let Me Link the Ways, Day 8: Entertaining Aliens, Day 9: Meet Me at the Mother Ship, Day 10: My Dog Ate Darren Rowse's Google Alerts, Day 11: Hey, Darren, It's My Turn, Day 12: Darren Gets on the Scale,, Day 13: I Will Not Be Swayed by Sales on Boxer Shorts, Day 14: Update a Key Page, Day 15: Honk if You Like, I Prefer Cake, Day 16: Buy a Velvet Couch, Day 17: Pretend Your Blog is a Barbie
ProBlogger's Day 18: Make a Sneeze Page for Your Blog
Paul's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Project

COMING TOMORROW
Pardon Me, Maureen, Hope You Don't Mind, a companion to ProBlogger's Day 19: Write an Opinion Post on Your Blog.


Would you like to follow Bambi's efforts at better blogging? Here's a button, if you like :)

31 Days to Better Blogging




  • Gesundheit Blog photo by L.L. Barkat.

    Labels:

  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Maureen said...

    "Sneeze page": This little bit of info counts as my "learn something new every day" practice.

    Could be catching. . .

    7:38 AM  
    Blogger Kelly Sauer said...

    it takes a peculiar kind of talent to be able to write nothingness when you're so driven toward writing substance. i cannot get over this wonderful new side of you!

    1:49 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home