20.5.10

31 Days to Build a Better Blog: Update a Key Page

amusement

Day 14, and I'm looking for my keys.

Where the heck did I put them?

I looked on the Front Page (in my first impressions closet, over on the sidebar, in the header and logo, under my objectives and call to action). No keys.

I looked on my About Page. No keys.

I looked on my... wait a minute... no Contact Page to look on. Definitely no keys there.

I looked in my Lentil Soup (a High Traffic Page, where I'm supposed to have a subscribe invitation and links to other posts on this blog, like maybe my Oprah post). No keys.

Shoot, has anyone seen my keys?

key-flattened

RELATED POSTS
LL's Day 1: Bambi in the Database, Day 2: The Dalai Lama Effect, Day 3: Darren Rowse, Please Link to Me, Day 4: Oprah, I Wanna Be Like You, Day 5: Email a Blog Reader, Day 6: Shakespeare and Company's Top 24 Blog Tips, Day 7: How Do I Love Thee, Let Me Link the Ways, Day 8: Entertaining Aliens, Day 9: Meet Me at the Mother Ship, Day 10: My Dog Ate Darren Rowse's Google Alerts, Day 11: Hey, Darren, It's My Turn, Day 12: Darren Gets on the Scale, Day 13: I Will Not Be Swayed by Sales on Boxer Shorts
ProBlogger's Update a Key Page
Paul's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Project

COMING TOMORROW
Honk if You Like, I Prefer Cake, a companion to ProBlogger's Find a Blog Buddy.


Would you like to follow Bambi's efforts at better blogging? Here's a button, if you like :)

31 Days to Better Blogging




  • Amusement Key illustration, by L.L. Barkat.

    Labels:

  • 5 Comments:

    Anonymous Phillip Gibb said...

    lol, and I was thinking you were talking about keywords (as in keywords for getting better search results to your page)

    9:15 AM  
    Blogger R. Sipes said...

    The lost keys are always in the last place you look. So look in the last place first, and voila! There they are.

    9:47 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well that's just a fruit loop of a post ;)

    10:18 AM  
    Blogger Cassandra Frear said...

    Dear anti-blogger,

    You're always welcome for cake. I am a pretty good cake baker. What I can't do is predict the weather or foresee the future.

    I have love and cake and coffee to offer you. Did you leave your keys at the Moonboat?

    Sincerely,

    - Me

    10:51 AM  
    Blogger Solveig said...

    I was looking for something specific when I came by here--and am so glad I did. These are a hoot. I had to scan the entire experience thus far. Made my day.

    (But there are nuggets of truth, too.)

    11:48 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home