18.5.10

31 Days to Build a Better Blog: Darren Gets on the Scale

Darren Rowse Scale

Day 12. Supposed to make my editorial calendar for the week. Exhaustion setting in. But my magic markers still work.

And seriously, I think a picture's worth a thousand words. :)


RELATED POSTS
LL's Day 1: Bambi in the Database, Day 2: The Dalai Lama Effect, Day 3: Darren Rowse, Please Link to Me, Day 4: Oprah, I Wanna Be Like You, Day 5: Email a Blog Reader, Day 6: Shakespeare and Company's Top 24 Blog Tips, Day 7: How Do I Love Thee, Let Me Link the Ways, Day 8: Entertaining Aliens, Day 9: Meet Me at the Mother Ship, Day 10: My Dog Ate Darren Rowse's Google Alerts, Day 11: Hey, Darren, It's My Turn
ProBlogger's Build an Editorial Calendar
Paul's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Project

COMING TOMORROW
I Will Not be Swayed by Sales on Boxer Shorts, a companion to ProBlogger's Go to the Mall.


Would you like to follow Bambi's efforts at better blogging? Here's a button, if you like :)

31 Days to Better Blogging




  • Darren on the Scale, by L.L. Barkat.

    Labels: , ,

  • 6 Comments:

    Blogger R. Sipes said...

    Getting a little "weighed down" by the 31DBBB? I hope that all this "let's get organized" stuff does not hamper your creativity. We all still need a good laugh. --Richard

    8:57 AM  
    Blogger Dan King said...

    LOL! A picture IS worth a thousand words, and this is a good one! Thanks for making me smile again today!

    10:08 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That made me smile. Love you how took a picture of your schedule, and also how you tell us what we can expect tomorrow. That is a great idea.

    11:01 AM  
    Blogger Maureen said...

    Really, I think giving so much attention to one man is taking a toll. Your calendar needs a few more WooHoos and a few fewer Darrens.

    12:23 PM  
    Blogger Wayne Anson said...

    Not good at it - but I love humor. Thanks!

    2:03 PM  
    Anonymous Matt Brier said...

    Very nice, got me laughing.

    4:44 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home