2.11.09

Help Me Tweet You

Rain Pine

The post got 1200+ views. Almost 200 came through Twitter.

That's significant.

Which means it wouldn't hurt to make oneself more tweetable. Here's my new tool of choice: Tweetmeme.

Okay, load it up and help me tweet you. I am SO waiting to click that cool little button and send some traffic your way.

(To load Tweetmeme for Blogger, go here To load Tweetmeme for Wordpress, go here) Note that the new Blogger Layouts template seems to be problematic when trying to get Tweetmeme's generated code. I've written to Tweetmeme and will post their answer here, if they provide one.


Rain in the Pine picture by L.L. Barkat.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Glynn said...

OK, like most technical things, it drove me crazy. But it's up!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Bina said...

I tried to do it, but it keeps saying that my template is invalid...I don't get it :(

12:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi,
Thank you for coming by my blog.
I tried putting the tweet thing up, but kept getting a message saying template invalid.
Blessings,
Joyful

9:02 PM  
Blogger Monica Sharman said...

You influenced me to do RAPs, then twitter poetry jams, and now this button.

The question is, did I do it right?

(Careful, now. If you say "jump off a cliff"...)

3:17 PM  
Blogger katdish said...

Okay, okay...I'll come back after I get my wordpress blog set up.

But you're still not the boss of me...

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home