9.5.11

Will You Wordle?

Sonia's Wordle

Do you know what a Wordle is? I haven't thought much about Wordles (even though a few have occasionally shown up at my HighCalling virtual business meetings).

Then this weekend my girls were reading about a Wordle contest in their Muse magazine (and heatedly discussing whether they should both be allowed to enter the contest). My Littlest made the Wordle above, and they've been happily making more and more Wordles ever since.

Suddenly, I couldn't help myself. I wanted to Wordle too. :)

How about you? Would you Wordle? (Don't say no yet, please, because I have a Wordle request. :)

Over at T. S. Poetry Press, we're poetry Wordling. The final will be shared next week.

To enter the not-contest, and ALL are welcome, please come share on the Wall:

1. one of your favorite poets
2. one of your favorite poetry books
3. one of your favorite lines from a poem

I am so looking forward to your Wordly words. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Becky said...

I use Wordle, it's great!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I left mine on the wall. :)

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home