Six Random Things
Thanks to Michelle and Gina for tagging me to share six random things. The perfect tag, really, for a blogger who never keeps in step with meme themes!
1. I like even numbers. Six (as in "six random things") is an even number. Therefore I like the number six. If we were sharing a plate of chocolate chip cookies (oh could we?), you'd get three and I'd get three. Even split.
2. The word eventually actually includes the word even, which is kind of cool when you consider that, when it comes to memes, I always eventually get 'round to them. (It's been a while, hasn't it Michelle? Sorry!)
3. Eventide (linguistic roots in Middle English) is a cool word. Not only because it sports the word even in its confines, but also because it makes me feel a sense of something beautiful on the horizon. The way velvet night promises stars after the sun goes down.
4. The name Steven reminds me of St. Even. Which is kind of comforting. If even Even could be a saint, perhaps I could be one too.
5. Eleven. The word El means god or God in Hebrew. Interesting that the El of the bible is not even. God is odd; three in one. Not a single even number in sight. I have to think about the implications of that for someone like me, who as I said before likes even numbers.
6. Even Dogs Can Have Blogs. This too is a comfort. If Max can run a successful blog, maybe I can even run one too.
Okay, that's it. Six random things. Well, sort of random. If you count random things around a single, simple theme like even as random!
Play or not now: Andrea, Christianne, Ann, Llama Mama, Craver, Brandon. That's six. I even counted.
Even Split Tree photo, by Sara. Used with permission.