16.4.07

Thought Spin

Geothermal Project

Thanks to these generous bloggers who think I think (they think, therefore I am?)... Heather, Craver, Irish Church Lady, Katrina, Flourishing Mother. I hope I didn't forget anybody!


In turn, here are some bloggers who think green...

Sara of the dreads, the long walks, the cloth everything, and a free spirit.

Haddock of the green gardens, and small cars, and plants that overwinter in the basement.

No Impact Man of the New York composting with worms, dancing with his daughter, and kneading bread.

The Artist of the Aussie water shortages, and hopeful paintings, and big ideas.

Charity of the new old house, and the low thermostat, and Wendell Berry thinking.

Geothermal project was developed by my own thinking Sara, along with her Dad. What fun they had trying to make it work! When you heat the can on a burner and the water inside boils, steam emits through a hole and spins the "turbine."

Project by Sara, 9. Photo by L.L. Barkat.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

So you've got two blogs! I did not know. Great thought!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home